- We will never give out the private information of our customers, affiliates, or mailing list subscribers to third parties.
- We agree to never send unsolicited email to any of our clients, and are 100% CAN-SPAM-compliant.
- Our domain uses top-of-the-line DNS settings such as Domain Keys, DKIM, SPF, and SenderID so that our reputation remains in good standing with all ISP’s and email providers. Because of these practices, we remain on the ISPs’ whitelists to ensure that we are never marked as spam and land in the junk mail folder. If for some reason our email lands in your junk mail folder, please contact us and let us know, so that we can at least take note of it, and possibly work with you to come up with a solution if you are willing. Most of the time this is prevented simply by adding us to your address book.
- All of our contact lists consist of the following: people who have directly requested to be contacted by us at one time or another, leads obtained 100% legally from industry trade shows we have attended and publications we have advertised in, and direct subscribers via the following methods: Constant Contact’s main subscription service (a very well-known and well-respected Email Service Provider), Constant Contact’s Text-to-Join subscription service, or privately-hosted double-opt-in subscriptions. None of our contact lists are ever purchased, traded, or obtained illegally from web pages or elsewhere.
- If you believe you received an email from us in error, please click the “unsubscribe link” immediately, or email firstname.lastname@example.org the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line
- We agree to never send any of our clients more than one email per week, unless the following special circumstances apply:let’s say you are a lighting designer who signed up to receive email newsletters about our “Magic Lamp”. We might be targeting lighting designers during a specific week that we are also running a special on our snow products, and in that case, you might possibly receive two emails (but they would contain completely different content). We try to stay away from that as much as possible, but it could happen. However, the odds are slim to none that you will ever receive two emails exactly alike from us in the same week, and regardless, we always try to refrain from sending more than one email total per week.
- Global Special Effects is a proud participant of Bing Merchant Services. We would like to disclose that users may choose to not participate in Microsoft’s personalized advertising services, for more information look here Microsoft Online Privacy Statement where users may “opt out” of such personalized advertising services. Microsoft may retain and use user data collected in connection with the Program subject to the terms of the Microsoft Online Privacy Statement. Other than as provided in the Microsoft Online Privacy Statement, Microsoft will not disclose to any third parties any user data collected in connection with the Program in a manner that contains or reveals any personally-identifiable information.